West Carroll Elementary Cafeteria

LUNCH ROOM Phone 731-669-3851

Lunch: $2.15 Reduced: $.40 Adult: $2.65

Breakfast: $1.00 Reduced: $.30 Adult: $1.15 Extra milk or juice: $.30

Visitors: $5.00

• Breakfast is served from 7:20 a.m. until 7:50 a.m.

• Each student who has a need for free or reduced-price lunches should complete this application for assistance. These applications will be provided on the first day of school and should be returned to school as soon as possible. ALL CHILDREN IN ONE FAMILY CAN BE PLACED ON ONE APPLICATION MAKING ONLY ONE APPLICATION NECESSARY. Students applying will be notified of their status.

• Students who were on free or reduced-price lunches last year will continue receiving meals under last year’s approval for 30 days while new applications are being processed. Then, only students that qualify under this year's new guidelines will be eating free or reduced-price.

 Pre-payment can be made to a student's account by using the website www.paypam.com



In accordance with Federal civil rights law and U.S. Department of Agriculture (USDA) civil rights regulations and policies, the USDA, its Agencies, offices, and employees, and institutions participating in or administering USDA programs are prohibited from discriminating based on race,color, national origin, sex, disability, age, or reprisal or retaliation for prior civil rights activity in any program or activity conducted or funded by USDA.


Persons with disabilities who require alternative means of communication for program information (e.g. Braille, large print, audiotape, American Sign Language, etc.), should contact the Agency (State or local) where they applied for benefits. Individuals who are deaf, hard of hearing or have speech disabilities may contact USDA through the Federal Relay Service at (800) 877-8339. Additionally, program information may be made available in languages other than English.


To file a program complaint of discrimination, complete the USDA Program Discrimination Complaint Form, (AD-3027) found online at: http://www.ascr.usda.gov/complaint_filing_cust.html, and at any USDA office, or write a letter addressed to USDA and provide in the letter all of the information requested in the form. To request a copy of the complaint form, call (866) 632-9992. Submit your completed form or letter to USDA by:


(1) mail: U.S. Department of Agriculture

Office of the Assistant Secretary for Civil Rights

1400 Independence Avenue, SW

Washington, D.C. 20250-9410;


(2) fax: (202) 690-7442; or


(3) email: program.intake@usda.gov.


This institution is an equal opportunity provider.